1. Before starting the stone polishing machine, it must be carefully inspected. The shell of the whole machine must not be damaged, the protective cover of the grinding wheel must be intact and firm, and the cable and plug must not be damaged. Then run it for a few minutes without load, and check whether the rotating parts of the tool are flexible. Accessible.
2. When moving the hand throwing machine, hold the body or handle and do not lift the cable.
3. Non-workers should not disassemble or repair the machinery arbitrarily.
4. Before connecting the stone polishing machine to the power supply, you must first check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements, and place the switch in the off state.
5. When the stone polishing machine is in operation, wear protective glasses to ensure the safety of construction.