Manual polishing method for household marble: requirements for selection of polishing agents | Marble Polishing Cream
Before the manual polishing of household marble, there is another important condition, that is, the choice of marble polishing agent. The choice of polishing agent will double the result with half the effort. Therefore, we need to know the requirements of household marble manual polishing agent:
1. If you want to polish easily, we must first understand: the prerequisite for polishing is to polish well.
2. It must be polished in the later stage, and waterproof treatment must be done in the early refurbishment. The basic conditions for polishing are: clean, dry, and the board surface has a certain brightness. In these three cases, the degree of dryness is the most direct factor affecting the polishing effect. How to keep the stone dry is to do waterproof treatment before sanding.
3. Understand the physical and chemical properties and lithology of stone, and choose a good polishing agent. To do a good job in stone polishing, you should choose the applicable materials and how to choose. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the physical properties and chemical composition of the stone. Faced with the various products of the company and the market, there will be no waste of manpower and material resources.
4. Understand the applicable stone polishing materials for various stones: stone crystal hardeners are divided into five types: powder, block, slurry, agent, and paste. We must understand the characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each product, and consider the different physical and chemical properties. The product makes good results.
5. Master the essentials of stone polishing: multi-media application, multi-variety superimposition, multi-pass polishing, quantitative change is the basis, qualitative change is the result.
Marble Polishing Cream