Name: Marble renovation powder grinding agent
Net content: 9KG/barrel
Range of application: Malls, hotels, dining and entertainment, office buildings, schools and hospitals
Characteristics: Contains abrasives with exceptional repair effect. Special chemical crystallizing agent, which forms micro-crystals and guarantees an excellent mirror finish. Suitable for marble and terrazzo. Low dosage, efficient and affordable.
Method of application:
1. Remove the old wax, clean the marble surface thoroughly with de-waxing water, then rinse it thoroughly.
2. Place approximately 50 g of pulp powder (1:1 in water) on a 2 m2 area. Please note that the powder should be used within 24 hours.
3. Use a low-speed floor polisher over 140 lbs. and a red polishing pad, to polish on a 2 sq. meter area at no more than 300 rpm.
4. Continue to polish for 5-8 minutes until shiny, adding water at any time to keep the floor wet.
5. Use a rubber spatula to push the residual pulp powder to the next adjacent area.
6. Rinse the treated floor with plenty of water and suck up or push away the effluent.
7. Wash with a mop and air dry
8. When all crystallization is complete, polish off the residue with a floor polisher with a white or brown polishing pad to enhance the luster.